It is an exciting time at Fortress Nutrition! We are expanding our high-speed canning/beverage and dry powder production capabilities as we continue to experience rapid growth. We offer competitive pay rates and opportunities for career growth within our organization! If you have a passion for the food & beverage industry, are customer focused, service oriented, and an effective communicator, we strongly encourage you to apply today!
Job Title: Account Manager
Standard Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Job Summary: Fortress Nutrition is seeking an Account Manager to oversee the relationships of our most important clients! This position is responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term, key customers by providing solutions to their needs. This role requires the ability to build strong relationships and rapport while contributing to the overall success in sustaining and growing our business.
*Please Note: This is not a sales-driven role. This position is focused on growing and establishing relationships with existing and potential clients in a direct customer-facing position.
What You’ll Do:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship within a portfolio of major clients to ensure long-term success.
- Drive the project management process for onboarding new clients.
- Manage client’s day-to-day business, ensuring delivery of SLA metrics.
- Resolve and provide solutions to issues that arise in a timely manner with strong sense of urgency.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1+ years of customer support experience required – preferably in food/beverage or other manufacturing industry
- Ability to think critically to evaluate growth opportunities within existing customer base
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with customers in a professional manner
- Exceptional problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire and aptitude to build relationships with professionals at all organizations levels
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
Why Fortress Nutrition – Check Out Our Company Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Package
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- HSA Option with Quarterly Company Contribution
- Company Paid Short & Long-Term Disability, Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match & Aggressive ROI
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- $1,500 Referral Bonus – Uncapped!
- …and more!!!
To apply for this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortress Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer.